Monday, April 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- Self-Portrait

I had a hard time with this week's theme! I don't like pictures of myself anyway, and trying to get Ben to smile while I am not looking at him was pretty hard. In this picture, Dennis was standing in front of us making Ben smile while I took pictures. I actually kind of like it and it's good to have some pictures of Ben and me.

Kids Entry:

I think this might have been an accident while I was trying to get both Ben and I, but it was the best shot of just my face that I had...

Adult Entry:
Go see all the other self-potraits at

13 comments:

  1. YOu did a great job with both! Great entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at your funny faces. You have really pretty eyes - and cute glasses! Like you, I'm kinda happy for this week because it forced me to get some cute shots of me with my kids. Those will be good to have in a few years time, I'll bet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! These are both so much fun. :) Your little guy is adorable.

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, those are great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! Great entries :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great lighthearted photos! You'll be glad you have them!

    ReplyDelete