Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- Crazy, Silly, Funny Faces

Again, this week's picture was hard to choose! I have so many crazy, silly and funny faces of Ben, but this one has always been one of my favorites! When I took it, he was almost a week old and I was doing a little photo shoot with him and he was making the funniest faces! My mom, my husband and I were cracking up watching him. Thinking of it, to this day, still makes me laugh.


This weeks entries should be fun, so go check them out at www.iheartfaces.com !

9 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I love his face! Newborns make the greatest faces! I have some of my boys with silly faces when they are tiny.
    I really like your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he is working at something....? LOL! He is in really deep thoughts here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not help but laugh when I saw this picture. It is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete