Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- Crazy, Silly, Funny Faces

Again, this week's picture was hard to choose! I have so many crazy, silly and funny faces of Ben, but this one has always been one of my favorites! When I took it, he was almost a week old and I was doing a little photo shoot with him and he was making the funniest faces! My mom, my husband and I were cracking up watching him. Thinking of it, to this day, still makes me laugh.


This weeks entries should be fun, so go check them out at www.iheartfaces.com !

9 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I love his face! Newborns make the greatest faces! I have some of my boys with silly faces when they are tiny.
    I really like your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's adorable and hilarious! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he is working at something....? LOL! He is in really deep thoughts here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not help but laugh when I saw this picture. It is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete