Monday, March 15, 2010

I ♥ Faces - "Bundled Up"

It's about time I started posting on I heart faces regularly again. This week's theme is "bundled up." We've definitely been doing a lot of that this winter. Spring keeps teasing us though and hopefully one of these days it will stay and the snow won't come back until next year.

This picture was taken last October. It was the first snow of the season and the first time Ben really got to experience snow. He LOVED it! He was having so much fun tromping around in the snow with his snowball.


I brightened it up and increased the contrast just a little. What do you think?

Go and see more entries at www.iheartfaces.com

1 comment:

  1. This is soo cute, the red jacket stands out really well against the snow :)

    Check out my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete